We are located in the Metro Medic Walk-In Urgent Care office
Located in New Bedford, Massachusetts, Advanced Wellness & Rehab Center offers a full spectrum of chiropractic services to our clients. Many people suffer from back pain, but either don’t want to pay for surgery or are unsure how to proceed. Advanced Wellness & Rehab Center can help – our team will assess your condition and guide you toward the path that is best suited for you. Whether you’re in need of an adjustment, massage therapy, auto accident rehab or anything in between, we can help alleviate your pain and lessen your suffering.
At our state-of-the-art facility, you will discover the true wellness lifestyle, relief from pain and overall good health. We will show you the natural route to better health and we are convinced that after one visit, you will see why chiropractic is the safe and effective alternative to back surgery.
We begin with a thorough examination and assessment your areas of concern, as well careful consideration of your health history. We are trained in X-ray techniques and, in order to make an accurate diagnosis, may take X-rays of your back and neck. Only after this initial examination will we offer a recommended course of treatment. Based on the analysis of your initial examination, your treatment could consist of chiropractic adjustments, therapies, therapeutic massage, disc decompression, nutritional counseling and rehabilitation.
Your back is one of the most important parts of your body – when it’s in pain, it can be debilitating and frustrating. We understand the importance of getting you back to a place without pain, and we are thrilled to offer many different aspects of chiropractic care. Please take a moment to review our website and get to know our incredible team of health professionals. Read through our frequently asked questions for more information, or contact us today to speak with one of our staff members. We are more than happy to answer any and all questions or concerns you have about our business, our practice or chiropractic care in general.
Please see below for some interesting facts regarding chiropractic care!
- Chiropractic care is the No. 1 choice in alternative healthcare
- 85 percent of Americans will suffer incapacitating low back pain in their lifetime
- 40 percent of Americans with back pain lasting more than two weeks will go to a chiropractor
- 6.8 percent of the population suffers from back pain at any given time
- Chiropractic care is the second largest primary health care provider in the Western world
WebMD reported on a study of research data over a four-year period taken from nearly 2 million patients – 700,000 patients were on a health care plan that included chiropractic care compared to 1 million patients on a health care plan that did NOT include chiropractic care. After following 1.7 million patients for four years, the results showed:
- Chiropractic cut the cost of treating back pain by 28 percent compared to those who did not have chiropractic care
- Back surgeries were reduced by 32 percent - that is nearly one in every three people
- One third fewer surgeries were performed, which reduced hospitalization by 41 percent
- This study reported on Web MD found the satisfaction rate with chiropractic care to be 95 percent